Re: (TV) Anyone know how our NY friends are doing?

Hey all is well up here, I'm not so sure about Tom, downtown is really screwed up. I am pretty much trapped uptown by lack of public transportation, but that is changing daily. Never lst our power up here either. Thanks for thinking of us up here in the North East.

Everyone from Tom Verlaine to Dennis, and all the other New York / NYC and
New Jersians and all others in Sandy's path.... How the hell you folks
doing? Can't stop thinking about the devastation we're seeing on the media.