Re: (TV) Philosophical (?) Question, or, A Question, Anyway

I find similarities abound in the playing of Verlaine, Thompson, and Fripp
- even if the sound itself that they make is different by 180 degrees, the
modalities, the scalar knowledge, and the eases with which those scales
are translated to melodic statements are shared deeply by those three
guitarists, Lloyd is the fire-cracker, too. Lloyd is fantastic but his
playing is muscle compared to Verlaine's neuronic ( ;-) ) style.