Re: (TV) Re: Lee Renaldo on Television/Pere Ubu

I noticed on that page from the link Maurice put up that it says that Pere Ubu has a new album out since Jan. 7th, b'wah?  I had no idea...I thought I was signed up to get updates from them.

Anyway, here's the link to the Pere Ubu stuff:

http://www.firerecords.com/site/index.php?page=release&releaseid=00000000974

I love Bob's idea to any kind (other than the car collab) of collab involving Lee, Thurston and Tom.  I'm sure Lee and Thurston would go for that, it's prob more a matter of getting Tom involved.  It would be great though.