From: andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Thursday,
October 27, 2011 5:19 PM
Subject: (TV) THEE DIRTYBEATS version of Television's
version of the 13th  Floor Elevators' "Fire Engine"

Hey folks,

As many of
you know, I'm in this vintage 60s garage / protopunk / psych
cover band, and
we just released our debut ep.

Inexplicably, the thing is doing surprisingly
well -- currently in its 4th
straight week in WXDU Duke University Student
Radio's Top Ten.

In celebration, we figured what the hell, make it a free
download.  You can
listen to or download it here:
http://theedirtybeats.bandcamp.com/

Of particular interest, I think, is our
cover the 13th Floor Elevator's
"Fire Engine".  Readers of this list may
recognize and appreciate the intro,
which owes a huge debt to Television's
version on "The Blowup".

Best,