Re: Chicago 2001 'M M' / RE: (TV) The 20 Longest Live Versions Of The Song 'Marquee Moon' / 1 Big Mistake & 3 Typos / Will Send Corrected Ver. to Television-Group

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:16:33 -0500
"Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> By the way, there was one serious mistake and 3 bad typos in my 4 Part:  The
> 20 Longest Live Versions of 'M M' (but nobody noticed :>) except maybe
> Keith):
(snip)
> Since there are several members of the Television-Group who do not subscribe
> to the M M Moon Mailing List, I will be sending my 4 Part The 24 Longest
> Live Versions Of The Song 'Marquee Moon' to the Television-Group shortly
> with the Brazil error and the 3 Typos fixed and 21st thru 24th longest
> versions added.

Leo, send me the revised part 4 and I'll replace it in the email archive
for correctness.  Thanks for being an archivist of this material!