From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: (TV) "Hobo Teenagers w/ Guitars from outerspace"
To: tv@obbard.com

They posted this up over here:

http://doomandgloomfromthetomb.tumblr.com/post/44817739599/television-ork-lof
t-1974-or-73-have-i

I gotta say I really love when Tom was more expressive in his movements on
stage early on.  And they most def were more 'punk' back then w/ Hell in the
band.  And I like Richard Lloyd's description of them too..Hobo teenagers
w/...

So glad that they have this early film footage...it's so much FUN!

D.