Re: (TV) OT Extra Virgin Mary at Bowery Electric April 2nd.

Fred Smith took over the bass on our last song lastnight, turned out to be a pretty good gig. We are playing on April 27th at a newish place called ZirZamin in NYC. I am reading some of my short stories before playing bass with Extra Virgin Mary.

The band I am in with Deerfrance will be playing at the Bowery Electric on
Tuesday April 2nd. Her birthday is April 1st so this is a birthday gig. Also
playing, Andy Shernoff of the Dictators,
Jahn Xavier a/k/a X-Cessive, Felice Rosser's band Faith. We go on at 9:30
and its free admission. Hope any of you NYers can make it. Should be lots of
old school NY musicians there, so
come on down!

Dennis