RE: Murk / RE: (TV) Marquee Moon producer Andy Johns has passed away

it wouldnt surprise me - I read an interview with jimmy miller once where he
said something along the lines that jagger got him to mix the lyrics low and
he said "you're singings great mick, it should be loud" and jagger told him
that when he was a kid him and keith struggled to hear the words on the
records they bought when they were trying to figure out how to play but it
made them listen to the songs more

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/andy-johns-producer-engineer-rolling-4