Re: (TV) "the fire " video/

I'm going to get a teeeny bit pedantic: that's probably true for a full-set performance, but Tom and Jimmy did do a short set at a Fender Jazzmaster 50th anniversary thing.  (Didn't Tom whip that one right out on ebay afterwards?) http://www.fender.com/news/fenderrsquos-ldquoaccidentalrdquo-guitar-at-50/

Thank you for the show report and recording, too!

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com