 De: Maurice Rickard <maurice@me.com>
Para:
tv@obbard.com
Enviado: domingo, 28 de abril de 2013 20:16
Asunto: Re: (TV)
"the fire " video/

I'm going to get a teeeny bit pedantic: that's probably
true for a full-set performance, but Tom and Jimmy did do a short set at a
Fender Jazzmaster 50th anniversary thing.  (Didn't Tom whip that one right out
on ebay afterwards?)
http://www.fender.com/news/fenderrsquos-ldquoaccidentalrdquo-guitar-at-50/
Thank you for the show report and recording, too!

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com
On Apr 28, 2013, at 6:13 PM, amilcar amarante
<amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Tom used Jazzmasters live for the
last time during Patti4s 1996 tour (he
> borrowd one and Patti give it to him
for his birthday ) ...in 1998 when
> started to do the duo thing with Jimmy ,
he played the Strat ,wich has a 1966
> Jazzmaster neck ,a smallish ,thin body
,and Danelectro pickups ,he used
> exclusevely live since then  ...