Re: (TV) patti in austin (peripheral verlaine content) (includes UFOs)

On the recording where he plays the song "UFO", before he starts playing, it sounds like he says, the cartoon show was called "UFO". Live show from 3-09-75.  Someone should ask Richard Hell about it, I'm sure he would know what Tom was referring to.

Deb