RE: (TV) Cover Versions / "Markey Moon!"

I was surprised there were not more comments on how good Wilco's version of
'Marquee Moon'.  I'd say it was the best I have ever heard as far as
faithfulness of the guitar parts.

http:// <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPTcLifldY>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPTcLifldY

Leo

PS:  I almost forgot.  There was a special election in early June
Massachusetts to replace John Kerry when he became Sec. of State.  It was
Rep, Edward Markey vs a Gabriel Gomez.

I had done some volunteering holding signs at busy intersections in Milton
during "rush-hour" for the Senator Eliz. Warren vs Scott Brown campaign.
So, I volunteered to do the same for Markey.  I got so bored  holding signs
the first evening, that I used the blank back of the sign together with
colored magic-markers to create my own sign which read "Vote for Ed Markey
Moon".   Only got one car to beep their horn at me , and give me a
thumbs-up.