 From: Leo
Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013
10:01 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) Cover Versions / "Markey Moon!"

I was surprised
there were not more comments on how good Wilco's version of
'Marquee Moon'.
I'd say it was the best I have ever heard as far as
faithfulness of the guitar
parts.

http:// <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPTcLifldY>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPTcLifldY

Leo

PS:  I almost forgot.  There was a
special election in early June
Massachusetts to replace John Kerry when he
became Sec. of State.  It was
Rep, Edward Markey vs a Gabriel Gomez.

I had
done some volunteering holding signs at busy intersections in Milton
during
"rush-hour" for the Senator Eliz. Warren vs Scott Brown campaign.
So, I
volunteered to do the same for Markey.  I got so bored  holding signs
the
first evening, that I used the blank back of the sign together with
colored
magic-markers to create my own sign which read "Vote for Ed Markey
Moon".
Only got one car to beep their horn at me , and give me a
thumbs-up.