Re: (TV) Talking Heads guitar parts...

The TH records are loaded with great guitar parts, as as the 2 live records. I
can't count all the great riffs/parts on MORE SONGS and FEAR OF MUSIC (the
latter being my favorite, the former a close runner-up).

I love those early
Talking Heads records, though I lose interest right around the time I actually
became aware of them (mid-80s)! I don't think I can hum a single track on side
2 of NAKED, for example.

--Phil