From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Rex
Broome
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 3:59 PM
To: Verlaine List
Subject: Re: (TV) Alex Weir vs Jerry Harrison

Weir is the second or third and sometimes only guitarist on the Stop Making
Sense concert film, and that's what we're specifically recreating... it's
those live versions of the songs I'm trying to decode.  Sort of odd, but
that's the nature of the project.  It's been fun, really!

And yeah, Jerry Harrison's contributions to the Modern Lovers are
immortal...
Can't imagine "Hospital", "Modern World" or the original "Roadrunner"
without his organ lines!  What a great record that accidentally is...

Rex