Re: (TV) "CGBG" trailer is out!

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 02:41:28 +0000
leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Finally -- here it is: http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/hot-trailer-cbgb/ Isn't
> that Tom Verlaine being almost electrocuted at 1:40? Never heard about that in
> the Television-lore, but perhaps such a thing was just another day at work
> during that era.
>
> The clip doesn't look *that* bad, does it? And it will be in US cinemas in two
> months.

According to Richard:
Tom never got electrocuted, but I nearly did, from the combination of wine
and urine that was dripping onto my microphone from the homeless $1.65 per night bunks on the second floor. Then a fly decided to land on my nose.
between guitar strokes I wave the fly away and damn, it just does some
acrobatics and lands on my nose again. Second time I swipe it away, third
time it lands on my F**ing nose, and I swipe it away. Next time it lands on
the mic and sparks go flying while the fly drops to the floor. Close
audience members cheer and Tom has no idea why!