Re: (TV) Youtube:: Television: "Let Me Out" - CBGBs 1976-04-16

Hi Dave -- I see your email.

________________________________
 From: Dave
Marin <dwmarin@gmail.com>
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday,
August 27, 2013 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Youtube:: Television: "Let Me Out"
- CBGBs 1976-04-16

As an aside, I too don't seem to see my own replies -
makes me question if the email gets sent or not.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 27, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Bob Beatty <bobjb2002@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Phil
wrote:  "Hi Bob,
> What tool did you use to make this video?
> Thanks!"

-Phil: The slideshow was made with Windows Movie Maker which used to come

already installed with older versions of Windows, but doesn't come with recent
> Windows editions. You need to go to Microsoft's site &
> download it as a

component of a collection of free software programs called "Windows

Esssentials". I make just basic slideshows with no special effects, although

effects are easy to add with Movie Maker. I don't like effects (zoom, pan,

etc.) on still photos.

> Btw, I'm experiencing some email glitches  with
the