Re: (TV) Tuscan record shop named after "MM"!

http://www.marqueemoon.it/en/asp/home.asp?L=E&id=

On Aug 31, 2013, at 7:01 AM, "leif joley" <leifjoley@hotmail.com<mailto:leifjoley@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Now in Italy -- and half an hour ago I was shocked when I found out that just
around the corner from the hotel, there's a record shop called "Marquee Moon"!
At Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore in the historical part of Florence! Closed,
unfortunately, and since I can't understand any Italian, it remains to see if
they will open later today. Items in the windows didn't reveal anything TV
related -- Dylan, Cramps, Iggy, Silvio Rodriguez were on display -- but who
knows what will be hidden inside?

Have photo evidence of this, but as I remember it's impossible to attach
pictures to posts here; "the Vector" -- whoever or whatever that is -- doesn't
allow it.

Leif J, Tuscany

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:52:18 -0700
From: bobjb2002@yahoo.ca<mailto:bobjb2002@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: (TV) Youtube:: Television: "Let Me Out" - CBGBs 1976-04-16
To: tv@obbard.com<mailto:tv@obbard.com>

Phil wrote:  "Hi Bob,
What tool did you use to make this video?
Thanks!"
-Phil: The slideshow was made with Windows Movie Maker which used to come
already installed with older versions of Windows, but doesn't come with
recent
Windows editions. You need to go to Microsoft's site &
download it as a
component of a collection of free software programs called "Windows
Esssentials". I make just basic slideshows with no special effects,
although
effects are easy to add with Movie Maker. I don't like effects (zoom, pan,
etc.) on still photos.

Btw, I'm experiencing some email glitches  with the
MM/TV List. Twice I  tried replying to your post yesterday by sending via
email "Reply", but nothing showed up in my Inbox. I don't know if sending
now
as a new email instead of as a reply to a thread might work better , but
will
try that this time.
-Bob