From: leif joley
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:27 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) CBGB movie

Yes, where can we see it?

I'm surprised that you have seen it, Keith -- in a cinema? On a regular or a
press screening? The national US premiere is the 11th of October, but
according to imdb, it's already available for per-per-view showings in the
US.
I haven't seen it reviewed in the British newspapers I almost daily read on
Internet. And as for Sweden -- as far as I know, it hasn't been bought to
this
market. That may change, of course; it often take indie films a while to get
here. The presence of Malin Ekerman in the film could be a sales argument --
although she may actually be more of a "name actress" in the US than in her
native country.

Leif J, Sweden