RE: (TV) CBGB movie/Immoral

Hrmm... someone who claimed to be in the know about US movie business informed
us that the CBGB film wouldn't be seen in ciemas at all, but how about this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1234368_27501226929064
6_1303920411_n.jpg

Allright, so at some, or even many, it's one-night-only screenings, but
anyway. It'll be shown even in -- I imagine -- backward places like Utah and
Nebraska!

As for watching this film through some unofficial channel, I won't do that.
Swedes may indeed be responsible not only for Ikea, Volvo, Spotify, Ace of
Base, Skype and Harriet Andersson but also for Pirate Bay -- although I find
it detestable to not pay for the consumption of a independent film production
about a subject interesting to me. Especially since the prospect for the
producers to recoup the investment and/or make some profit from this
enterprise may not be very easy.

Leif J, Sweden