Re: (TV) Verlaine: "a rude jerk & crappy tipper"

I can't remember if I read this before or not. But Lloyd's whole riff about
Verlaine wanting to replace Ficca as the drummer in 1974 are... bizarre. So
Verlaine didn't like Ficca at first?

This article did remind me about
"Mistakes". I had forgotten this track even existing -- the one Television
studio track I don't own!

http://youtu.be/Rh9fHZ17HWE

It isn't bad, but it
belongs on Verlaine's AROUND or WARM & COOL, not in the Television canon. It's
not substantial enough to be a Television song, and not whimsical enough to be
on the REVOLUTION EP, even.

--Phil