Re: (TV) Verlaine: "a rude jerk & crappy tipper"

On 26/09/2013 20:53, Phil Obbard wrote:
  But Lloyd's whole riff about
Verlaine wanting to replace Ficca as the drummer in 1974 are... bizarre. So
Verlaine didn't like Ficca at first?
Who knows any more?

But I don't think we can reject Richard's version of events just because we know he had (self-admitted) bipolar issues... It's not as if Richard is the only person who ever said that Verlaine is controlling, lazy and only interested in the money to be made from Television now.