From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
To: tv <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am
Subject: Re: (TV) Yet another TV interview

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:02:39 +0000
leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps not as fun as the previous one, perhaps except for the info that
Billy
> Ficca  "ended up quitting the tours [with Richard Lloyd] because he feare
d for
> his life."

Indeed.  Richard was off the rails on his last tour.  Danny Tamberelli
(aka 'Young Pete') was his drummer, and he did a Reddit Q&A a while back
in which my son asked him about that tour, and Danny confirmed it was a
dangerous time.  Fortunately Richard seems to have pulled himself together
again, at least to the level that passes for together for him.

> And the new record will be "a download thing".

Pleasedothisinmylifetime...pleasedothisinmylifetime...pleasedothisinmylifet
ime