Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine NZ interview

I was about to write the same that he had sthg nice to say about Debbie Harry.  I know they had some bad blood btwn them going way back, (esp. her and Patti) so it kinda shocked me to hear him say he thought she had a cool voice.  He must be enjoying the tour that he's in such a good mood.

D.

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine NZ interview

Verlaine's most civil interview yet!

Note his appreciation for Debbie Harry! I don't think I've ever seen that before. As I've said before... if Debbie Harry had been the lead vocalist for Television, this list would have thousands of members, and the CBGBs movie would prominently feature Television. Perhaps they poached the wrong member from Blondie back in 1975?? :)

--Phil