RE: (TV) Review

"Spice it up"?!?! They had promised to play the friggin' album in its entir
ety -- and promises are to be kept! My mother taught me that! What did Verl
aine's mother teach him, I wonder! And yes, according to the second rev
iew, they DIDN'T PLAY IT IN SEQUENCE EITHER! I'm speechless. I would've f
elt so fooled had I been there in New Zealand, let me tell you that!

Leif J, Prague

> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 05:56:28 -0700
> From: pobbard@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Review
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> Isn't the "beloved band reunites and plays their most famous record live
, track-by-track" formula getting a bit stale now? This just looks like a
 way for Television to spice it up.