From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of leif
joley
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 5:25 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Review

"Torn Curtain" was too complicated for them to play? They couldn't pull off
 the slowest, most repetitive song on the entire album? The tune that I i
magine would be the easiest one to re-learn? Which also happens to be a mag
nificent finale on record, and would be no less magnificent during a perf
ormance of this sort? They, or Tom Verlaine, had second thoughts about
the quality of that particular track?

What could be the story behind this?

Leif J, Prague