(TV) Austin show

I was reluctant to go to FunFunFunFest, because I dislike crowds and
outdoor festivals.  Also, I'm old and can't stand on my feet for very long
without getting tired and footsore.  Plus, I knew that Television would
have only a limited set in the festival format.

So it wasn't until yesterday afternoon, at my wife's urging, that I finally
decided to buy a ticket.  My plan was to arrive about an hour before the
band's time slot and work my way through the crowd to a good vantage point.

The band that played before Television was called Geographer; I didn't care
for them, but the kids around me seemed to like them.

The set change between acts was mercifully quick.  They'd have been done
even sooner if the band hadn't come on stage and asked them to switch
Jimmy's and Fred's rigs.

The band's performance was really lovely.  They seemed to enjoy playing,
though there was no banter.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Tom was engaged and
played like he cared.  Jimmy did admirably with Richard's parts, though
they sounded very much like the records, and got the chance to solo
extensively in 1880 or So.

Setlist:
Venus
1880 or So
Little Johnny Jewel
Prove It
Elevation
Marquee Moon

I'm glad I went.

ls

PS:  I have several large files that I would like to make available to
people in this community.  What would people recommend as a way that these
might be shared?