To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) "Tom Verlaine: a very reluctant Television star"

Adventure has aged like a fine wine

On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:16 AM, postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

It does get annoying that people dismiss all their other work and only focus on MM all the time. Yes, it's the classic album, but :Adventure is a fine album also. Tom's not very talkative w/ interviewers anyway, but I'm sure it would be a drag that they always wanna discuss MM...over and over again. But then, that IS the feature music on this tour. I'd love to hear the new songs he's talking about playing in Japan.

D.