Re: (TV) Breakin' and more

________________________________
I would love to hear that on
e too, always one of his best songs.  I would also love them to do Kingdo
m Come and from the 3rd album, Beauty Trip and In World.  Those done live
 are amazing....like at Cat's Cradle, NC 3-2-93 and the Live @ The Academy
recording from '92.  I just love Billy's drums on BT and LLoyd is amazing
.  Frankly, I never get why that album is so unpopular, there's so many g
ood songs on it (they're just better live).  I guess it sounds more like
a Tom solo album, even LLoyd mentioned he's not too fond of that album.

And Glenn, I'm not sure when they last played BIMH.

And speaking of
 Richard, I noticed that over at his fb page, many people bought tickets to
 the Television shows, thinking that he would be a part of it.  So they h
ad to announce on there that he would 'not' be touring w/ them since he's n
o longer w/ the group.  Even though Tom and him don't get along, he must
miss playing w/ them on stage, where the magic really happened.

D.

I wish Tom would dust off Breakin' In My Heart.

When was
the last known performance -- 1982?

Glenn