(TV) More on Breakin' In My Heart': Brazil 2011 ??!!

As Philip once pointed out, Verlaine never plays any of the songs on his
solo-albums at Television tours.  [Never.]

Whether that's good or bad is in the eye of the beholder. (I wish he would
play "Breakin' In My Heart' on the current World Tour.)

Leo

PS:  On the other hand, some claim Television played 'Breakin' In My Heart'
once during Television's (Mk III) short tour of Brazil in July 2011.
**However**, info on set-lists that appear from people not on either of the
Telev. Mailing Lists is notoriously inaccurate (and I have found numerous
errors on http://www.setlist.fm/stats/television-7bd6ae1c.html as well).

>From
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/television/2011/beco-203-sao-paulo-brazil-33d3
5c39.html
July 7, 2011, Sao Paulo, Brazil:

Swells/Prove It / Jericho [new song] / Little Johnny Jewel / Glory / The
Fire / Breakin? In My Heart1 [but there is no recording] / Persia [ but
there is no recording] / The Sea [ but there is no recording] / Marquee Moon
/ Encores:  Venus/(I Can?t Get No) Satisfaction

I am very skeptical of the inclusion/claim of 'Breakin' In My Heart' for
July 7, 2011.

_______________________________
Deb/Postitnote wrote: I would love to hear that on
e too, always one of his best songs.  I would also love them to do Kingdo
m Come and from the 3rd album, Beauty Trip and In World.  Those done live
 are amazing....like at Cat's Cradle, NC 3-2-93 and the Live @ The Academy
recording from '92.  I just love Billy's drums on BT and LLoyd is amazing
.  Frankly, I never get why that album is so unpopular, there's so many g
ood songs on it (they're just better live).  I guess it sounds more like
a Tom solo album, even LLoyd mentioned he's not too fond of that album.

And Glenn, I'm not sure when they last played BIMH.

And speaking of
 Richard, I noticed that over at his fb page, many people bought tickets to
 the Television shows, thinking that he would be a part of it.  So they h
ad to announce on there that he would 'not' be touring w/ them since he's n
o longer w/ the group.  Even though Tom and him don't get along, he must
miss playing w/ them on stage, where the magic really happened.

D.

I wish Tom would dust off Breakin' In My Heart.

When was
the last known performance -- 1982?

Glenn