Re: June 2006 / RE: (TV) Breakin'

The version of Orbit from KCRW, I adore.

Glenn

On 1/12/2013 1:26 PM, Rex Broome wrote:
Yep; I was there, and it was.  That was a great show.  Although no tapes
ever surfaced, the KCRW set from early that same day is in circulation and
is terrific as well.  Better than both the album he was touring in support of
and any other tapes from that tour, maybe the best all around Verlaine
recording
to be heard in this century.  In my estimation, anyway.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Glenn Cooper