From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Maurice
Rickard
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 10:51 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: (SR-somewhat related) bad Concert behavior

On Dec 5, 2013, at 10:43 AM, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>
wrote:

> 5. Yelling out "Freebird!"
>
> actually, I always thought that one /was/ funny, especially at a TV
show. Especially when Howard did it.

After early 2004, I often *wanted* people to yell "Freebird!" because I
could then play my remixed version.  (I had to have a conspirator do the
heckle.)

Best heckle I ever heard of was from a performance by the Butchershop
Quartet, a rock band who were performing Stravinsky's Rite of Spring.
Apparently at one show, after the RoS was over, one brilliant wag
shouted out "Firebird!"

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com |
http://yoctonaut.com