Re: (TV) Re: (SR-somewhat related) bad Concert behavior

________________________________
 Well, I guess I was wrong t
hen....I thought... well, at least, you won't hear a 'Freebird' request at
a TV show. ha!
Mostly...a request for MM.  I still like the request for
 'Circling'...at least that shows me there's a real fan to even know the so
ng.  And since I'm a fan of that song...I doubly appreciated that.

5. Yelling out "Freebird!"

actually, I always thought that on
e /was/ funny, especially at a TV show. Especially when Howard did it.

http://www.thewonde
r.co.uk/