Re: (TV) Need some help - please?

Keith's post
requesting a re-upload of the compilation he'd put to
gether of  bands
covering Television songs brought to mind one song it
 doesn't include,
i.e. Wilco covering Marquee Moon. Last year, someone u
pped to the MM/TV
List a youtube link to a video of Wilco performing the
 song live.
Yesterday, I found an audio file at dimeadozen.org of that s
ame Wilco
show, (2013-06-21 Joe's Field, Solid Sound Festival, North Ada
ms, MA).
The recording currently findable at youtube is, unfortunately,
missing
the beginning of the song, & the sound on the yt video's not as
good as on the Dime audio version. Thinking it would make a good addition t
o Keith's compilation, I planned to add it, & up a revised version of the c
ollection, with that one extra song. But since Leo's already provided a lin
k to his own upload, here's a download link to just the one song in case an
yone wants it. It's in
FLAC:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/704th29
o687fobf/Wilco%20Marquee%20Moon%202013%2CJune%2021%20North%20Adams%2C%20MA

Or a tiny URL of the same link:
http://tinyurl.com/kw7ymec

As man
y here will know, links emailed via the MM/TV list often don't get
highl
ighted properly in the end email, with parts of links left
unhighlighted
, which means if you click on them they won't work. I've noticed even short
 URL's like a Tiny URL sometimes don't get entirely highlighted. In which c
ase, you
need to copy the URL from the email & paste it.

It must be
 Nels Cline playing the long solo in the song where Tom would
play. A re
ally good job, imo, done Nels style. He's likely playing his
fave guitar
 on it, a '59 Jazzmaster. I wonder if Nels is another guitar
player who
originally picked up a Jazzmaster at least partly due to
hearing Tom pla
y one (-?). You may recall Nels & Tom played together in The Million Dollar
 Bashers band ( along with Lee Ranaldo & Steve Shelley of Sonic Youth, & a
few others) that played on a bunch of Bob Dylan covers on the movie soundtr
ack album of Dylan songs, "I'm Not There".

On Tuesday, January 2