(TV) Link to Audio -only 'Torn Curtain, Oct 26, 2013, ATP, Melbourne

I created an audio-only version of 'Torn Curtain' from " 'All Tomorrow's
Parties' Festival: 'Release The Bats', October 26, 2013, The Palais Theatre,
St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia-From YouTube19 ('Always Use Higher Quality
Version Of Video When Available')-MP3-DVD35Singletons2 ; And Audio-Only27
Version"

A SendSpace link is below.  I tried earlier to send both Television Mailing
Lists a link to same wav file at DROPBOX, but I gave up after finding the
website confounding.

The sound is quite good (albeit) there's a 2 sec. drop-out from 3:09 to
3:11; I think it's because the original video file at vimeo.com had a
'stutter/glitch there)  It's a wav file (but obviously its source was not
Lossless).  Verlaine's 1:20 min solo is quite good IMHO.

Leo

You've got a file called Torn Curtain Oct 26, 2913,
ATP,'ReleaseTheBats',Melbourne.wav, (75.3 MB) waiting to be downloaded at
sendspace.com (It was sent by leocasey@comcast.net).

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpn5ac