Re: (TV) very cute Elbow video

Those of us who are Mekons fans know Dennis and Lois as constant presences at NY-area shows, often running the merch table. (They may have toured with the band in this role too, I'm not sure.) As you can see in the video, they have a "MEKONS" license plate, and I think that Dennis is wearing a T-shirt for Jon Langford's album Gold Brick.

- Jesse