Re: (TV) Slightly odd review of the Canada gig

I love that little Ampeg bass, it is a student model fitted with Fender Precision bass pickups. I got to use it on this old cable show TV Party. Chris Stein was one of the hosts and when he saw the bass he commented "that is a cool bass".
I told him it was Fred Smith's but not sure if he heard me.

speaking of Fred ...he always plays with different basses ,this time i was
surprised to see the ( i believe ) old Ampeg he used in M Moon ....by the w
ay , he plays exactly like he did back then ...exactly ... ( wich is really
good )

AMILCAR AMARANTE
http://temper.bandcamp.com

El día lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014 6:17, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.