Re: (TV) Television DVDs of Majority of 2013 Tour Can Be Downloaded Here (+ several Bonus DVDs): Grand Tot. 84 videos on 16 DVDs

Yes, thank you!  It's hard to sort through all of the stuff on YouTube.

I think there's a bad link on the webpage, in the Volume 6 section, the
Part 5 link is the same as the Part 5 in Volume 5.  Found by accident.  I
thought I'd start with the more unfamiliar duo stuff.

ls