Re: (TV) Stockholm photos Friday 1st Aug

On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:24:54 +0200
Per Rosén <per@ronz.org> wrote:

> Woman or not, but has his person ever heard blues music?

That was my favorite part of this post.  I think he or she extrapolated
from the "Grateful Dead of punk" label.  I think "Prove It" is the closest
Television's ever come to using a traditional blues scale or progression
and that's more rock & roll rather than blues.