(TV) Request for help from MM List Members for Provider of recent Television DVD files

Since this List is larger than the Television-Group, I am asking for some
help for Joe Kingman of the Television-Group .

He is responsible for creating/ & seeding the recent July 27, 2014
Shepherd's Bush DVD files to DIME .... as well as many other Television
recordings in the past. ... but he's not a member of the MM Mailing List .

I, unfortunately, do not own a mac computer so I can not help with his
request for help [see below]..

There must be other mac users on this List besides Ty Burr.  Can one [or
more] of you answer Joe Kingman's query via the MM Mailing List , and then
I'll forward the answer to him?

Leo

>>J. Kingman wrote:

>>Ah Leo,the very man...

i was just wondering..how Does one burn a dvd from ts folder..i used to use
nero on pc...

but now im on mac...idvd doesnt seem to offer much other than burning home
videos

did you get the dvd from dime..hope it works ok