(TV) Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band

You probably know (if you read The Wonder!) that Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band did a rather good version of /Little Johnny Jewel/ and in 2009 Chris Forsyth & Shawn Edward Hansen did a piece called/Moon, I Ain't Waiting. /This year Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band are releasing an evolved version of /I Ain't Waiting /on their soon-out album///Intensity Ghost.
/Anyway it's great and you can hear it here:/
/http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2014/08/20/341603683/vikings-choice-chris-forsyth-the-solar-motel-band-i-aint-waiting/
/