Aw: (TV) Vanity Fair article mentions Television playing at wedding for big Bucks

That's quite a find, Leo. Truly amazing.

And that has to be a reference to our old friend SecretX.

If the bride's two favourite songs are {quot}The Dream's Dream{quot} and {quot}Marquee Moon{quot} she must be OK, mustn't she?

Of course Tom is well used to hanging out with art collectors.

Now, when will we find secretly-filmed footage of the wedding gig on YouTube?

--JoeT