Re: (TV) Vanity Fair article mentions Television playing at wedding for big Bucks

On 22/9/14 17:03, Leo Casey wrote:
I guess you guys were right after all. See paragraph below, from the May
issue of the magazine Vanity Fair.

(Copy of entire article from which it came was included since the Vanity
Fair Archives link seems to work only sporadically ):
Yes, I was invited to the wedding, of course, but I refused to go unless they got Richard back for the day.

Besides, the Allisons and the Ecclestones don't really got on since that unfortunate incident in 1987.