Re: (TV) Is this an official release?- Revisited / "The Complete Elektra Recordings (Plus Liner Notes) / Photo a fake? Shake & Bake

On 24/10/14 20:11, Leo Casey wrote:
Does anyone know if the "album" advertised on Apple/iTunes (not the illegal)
boot of My Father's Place June 9, 1978) but the one entitled, "Marquee Moon
/ Adventure / Live At the Waldorf (The Complete Elektra Recordings Plus
Liner Notes)" actually exists as a CD (with Lossless files non-mp3s) in a
plastic jewel-case for sale, or does it only exist as a "virtual" album:
for-sale as download of mp3s, only?

Leo, s far as I'm aware it /doesn't/ exist as lossless CD recordings. Only as mp3 files. I understand that it is available as one disc of all the mp3s (plus liner notes) but I haven't seen it for sale as that anywhere.