Re: (TV) Anyone know this?

Yes, great version, and it does not appear anywhere else (unless you count the fan-made VANITY FAIR compilation drawn from the 1986 London sessions).

Wasn't there talk some time back that this "live" cut came from a rehearsal, not a show? Either way, it's a stellar live version.

Sent from my mobile device