Re: (TV) Anyone know this?

A friend of mine gave me a CD titled Verlaine rarities and it had a great version of MM. But it sounded like an out take or a rehearsal or a live track with no audience noise. I sent it to Fred but I'm not sure he ever listened to it . I thought the drumming was different than Billy's but never found out. Wonder if this is the track in question.
As usual Billy was great at the last couple of gigs I did with them.

Yes, great version, and it does not appear anywhere else (unless you count the fan-made VANITY FAIR compilation drawn from the 1986 London sessions).

Wasn't there talk some time back that this "live" cut came from a rehearsal, not a show? Either way, it's a stellar live version.

Sent from my mobile device