Re: (TV) Bowie's 2015 RSD release, featuring Tom

some of the bowie RSD titles (will this be a picture disc single?) have bee
n a bit hard to find. maybe having tom on this one will slow down sales...
just kidding. i hope he gets a nice check.

      From: William Ancell <ancellwilliam@gmail.com>
 To: tv@obbard.com
 Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 5:49 AM
 Subject: Re: (TV) Bowie's 2015 RSD release, featuring Tom

I always liked the live version of "Kingdom Come" from The Millers Tale
more than the original - it was the first one I heard (in 1998 I had
difficulty sourcing Tom's first album for a while). When I heard the album
version i though it was too slow, lacking energy and the backing vocals
were drone-y and overall it left me cold. Probably sacrilege to admit this
here!