From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 7:08 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Bowie's 2015 RSD release, featuring Tom

Looks like Bowie's entry for Record Store Day this year will be a disc of "K
ingdom Come", with Bowie's 1980 cover on one side and... Tom Verlaine's orig
inal on the other! A very surprising selection all around.

Bowie's cover is probably my least favorite cut on the Scary Monsters LP - h
is rearrangement doesn't work for me - but Verlaine's original is one my fav
orite tracks of all time.

More info below:

https://www.facebook.com/davidbowie/posts/10152550536317665:0

Sent from my mobile device