Re: (TV) "I heard the voice that cries it's all in vain"/Failing twice on Record Store Day

I got a copy but had to get up at 6am to stand in line. Though Bleecker Street Record still has about 10 copies as of yesterday morning. Village Music World has everything but they sell everything at a markup from other record stores.

By the way, anyone got the Jesus & Mary Chain? Looking for one for a friend.