Re: (TV) "I heard the voice that cries it's all in vain"/Failing twice on Record Store Day

I got to my local store a bit early, they were to open at 10:00 and stood i
n the line and the line wasn't all that long.  When they let people in
, they all headed for the RSD item section, of course.  But I could sq
ueeze in on the edges and browse through the singles, while most people wer
e browsing through the album items.  And I found one Bowie/Verlaine si
ngle and then in the bin to the left of me, they had a few more of the Bowi
e/Verlaine singles.  So I grabbed a couple of more as I figured others
 might want one here.  When I took them to the register, they said I c
ould only buy one, so they took the others from me.  So sorry I don't
have any others to offer, but, at least I got one.  Last year I went e
arly and the thing that I wanted was already gone at both stores, so I felt
 lucky this year.

     On Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:39 PM, Maurice Rickard <maurice@me.com> w
rote:

 Spot-on Pavement-esque B-side, too. "Architecture Jerk"!

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com/
Sent via RFC1149